Friday, December 7, 2012
Magical cover; Afilia Saga East Interview : Fernne
Over the past few days I`ve had the pleasure to sit down and spend many hours daily talking to the members of Magical cover; Afilia Saga East .In my life I`ve have been a fan of and known many Idol groups ,however these ladies from Thailand hold a special place in my heart. A place that only they can fill.
This is the nicest group of idols and yes I said idols that you could ever hope to meet. They have embraced Pure Idol Heart with open arms ,to experience the support and friendship that we have to give them.
Many changes are coming to Pure Idol Heart in the future and as such I am reminded of the words of William Shakespeare.
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
Magical cover; Afilia Saga East will play a part in these changes coming to Pure Idol Heart, so please take the time to read ,enjoy, show support as each member over the next few days sits down one by one to give the readers and supporters of Pure Idol Heart these exclusive interviews ,so you can know them better.
The following set of thirteen interviews, were done with caring and a lot of time by the Magical members for you the readers of Pure Idol Heart. Because their words have special meaning ,I have left every interview unedited as the member wrote and the pictures their choice to send.
Please welcome Fernne
01 Hello, could you introduce yourselves and tell us how you joined Magical cover; Afilia Saga East?
- Hello! I’m Fernne from Magical cover Afilia Saga East. The way I joined Magical was.. at first, Magical Agent persuade me to join Magical by sending Afilia Saga East’s clips to me. After I watched the clips, I accepted his offer immediately because Afilia Saga East members are so cute, they really are! And their songs are so nice. When I listen Afilia Saga East’s songs, I want to dance & sing along with. Ｏ(≧∇≦)Ｏ
02 Did you know each other before joining Magical cover; Afilia Saga East?
- I know only Jahoii. We’ve been close friend. We like to go everywhere together. And of course we cosplay together as a partner or couples(?). Fernne usually cosplay as a male character and Jahoii is a female character.
03 Why did you want to become a dance Idol?
- Actually I like to exercise by dancing. When I dance with a song from my lovely idol group, that will make me happy. It’s like one step closer to Afilia Saga East.
04 How did you feel when you learned you were going to join Magical cover; Afilia Saga East?
- I was so excited! I really wanted to know who the others are, how could we get along with? How would it be when we dance on stage together? So it’s very nice to know everyone. I feel great to become a Magical member.
05 What is it you enjoy the most about being in Magical cover; Afilia Saga East, and why?
- Desserts from Magical Butler! (Kya~) Actually the moment I enjoyed very much was when we Magical had a meal after dance practice session. We talked, we laughed, we ate together. Umm.. Did it make me gain more weights? More eating, less exercising. (?) haha
06 Do you have anything special that you do before going on stage to perform for good luck?
- I always hug every Magical members(especially BB *laugh*) to gather all of my power & spirit. And before we get on the stage, we make a “Boom” and shout out “Magical Fighting!” to combine our spirits. That is going make us good luck we think. ( ´ ▽ ` )
07 What was your feelings after Magical cover; Afilia Saga East made their debut performance?
- It’s unbelieveable! I never thought that we have many fans like this before. I’m really happy. In near future, best performance from Magical will be shown to you I promise.
08 In the Magical member’s profiles ,the members said that cosplay and anime were things that you liked. Please name your favorite character to cosplay and your favorite anime to watch?
- Everyone calls me “ikemen” because I like to cosplay as a male character. *laugh* They think I’m handsome. You’ll see it. Anime I like to cosplay the most.. Umm.. “Kise Ryouta & Kiseki no Sedai Team” from anime “Kuroko no Basuke” I think. And “Vocaloid” also. I have plan to cosplay as a character in “K” anime. Anime I like very much are “Koroko no Basuke” & “K”.(Otaku these anime) I want “Aomine Daiki” character poster from anime “Kuroko no Basuke” as a birthday present if you want to give me a present! Haha *daydreaming*
09 OK a what if question. If Magical cover; Afilia Saga East was an anime and all the Magical members had one magical power, what power would you have?
- I choose “Revive” Spell… Even if it goes against natural laws, but you know.. sometimes it’s too sad to be apart with someone we love. Or maybe “Age freezing” spell isn’t bad idea. *laugh*
10 Do you have other Japanese Idol groups that you enjoy listening, singing or dancing to in your free time?
- I like Kat-tun songs. Their voices are great! I also like KPOP’s Tohoshinki.
11 If you were not in Magical cover; Afilia Saga East?, what would you do instead?
- Sleep all day all night, watch anime all day all night I think… ´∀｀
12 Do you wish to release [record/sale] your own original songs as Magical cover; Afilia Saga East?
- Never thought before. It becauses my voice isn’t good. If only dancing, it’s OK for me. If I have to sing, I’m afraid that my fans will run away from me. *laugh*
13 Please tell us how you felt ,when you heard that you had interest from International fans ,just days after your debut?
- @$%(*_#!@! // can’t explain in a word // At first be surprised and then happy. Yuppy!! I never think that even though we’ve just finished our first stage but we now have overseas fans. Thank you very much for support us.
14 With Magical cover; Afilia Saga East starting to gain International fans ,what International city would you like to have a dance performance in?
- Japan! To travel in Japan has been my dream for a long time. If I can go to Japan, I want to taste Sakura. *just kidding* ﾟ▽ﾟ I want to have a picnic under Sakura Tree, wear Yukata or Kimono, walk around Hanabi Festival. Ahh! It must be fun!
15 Lastly, please give a message to your to International fans reading this interview?
- Thanks for your interest and thanks for support little witches like us who have just made a debut. We will do our best to be better for our fans. Thanks again.
You can support Fernne and Magical at